Frequently Asked Questions
Do The Twins Have Success In Getting Players To Play College Baseball?
- Yes. The Twins have had 40 players go on to play college baseball from our first 5 graduating classes. You can see a list of those players on our College Commitments page under the recruiting menu.
Do The Indiana Twins Have An Indoor Facility and Fields For Winter Workouts And Team Use?
- Yes. The Indiana Twins have 2 indoor facilities at Indiana Twins Park, totaling nearly 14,000 square feet. Those facilities are used exclusively by the Twins for our offseason Twins Camp and team practices. We also have 3 fields at our new facility that will be utilized for our 8u through 13u teams for Fall, Spring and Summer practices. The fields are being totally renovated for use in the Fall of 2019.
What Are The Projected 2019-2020 Fees To Play For The Indiana Twins?
- 8u – $850
- 9u-11u – $1600
- 12u-14u – $1800
- 15u-17u – $2000
What Does A Player Get For His Player Fees With The Twins?
- 3 Jerseys, 2 Pair of Pants and 1 Indiana Twins Hat
- 11-13 Tournaments for 9u-14u Teams and 7-8 Tournaments for 15u-17u Teams
- Over 100 Hours of Instruction in our off-season Twins Camp program (a minimal $2000 value when compared to the price of lessons)
- Roughly 20 two hour outdoor practices between mid March through late July and roughly 20 ninety minute indoor practices between mid March and late July at the Twins indoor facility. The field rental and building rental are also included in the fees
- All 14u-17u Twins players are given access to Sports Recruits college recruiting services software. This is a $1200-$2000 value when compared to individual costs for other recruiting services.
When Are Fees Due?
- The initial payment is due on August 15th. The balance will be made in payments on the 15th of every month from September through February.
Do The Twins Accept Credit Card Payments For Player Fees?
- Yes. The Twins use Stripe to process all credit card payments. This is done via LeagueApps on the Twins website.
Are The Indiana Twins A Non-Profit Organization?
- Yes. The Indiana Twins are a 501 (c) (3) organization.
Are Your Coaches Paid To Coach Teams?
- Yes. Non-dad coaches are paid a stipend for their time.
Is There A Board of Directors To Manage The Organization?
- Yes. We have a board that consists of a President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary along with two at large members. The board members are listed on the Board of Directors page on the website.
Do Indiana Twins Teams Travel Out Of Town A Lot?
- This will vary by team and age group. Most teams will go out of town between 2-4 times per season. Usually our older teams will do more out of town tournaments than our younger teams.
The Twins organization is absolutely one of the best programs out there. I’ve seen first hand what they do in the off-season with their players, and it’s remarkable what they do developmentally. I’m amazed by the dedication of their staff, and their ability to teach the game at all levels, and in all phases. I’d recommend the Twins program to anyone looking to enhance their skills and knowledge in the game of baseball.
Coach Aaron Kroll
Roncalli HS Head Baseball Coach
We are thoroughly impressed with the wealth of knowledge our 9 year old son has received throughout the winter. The biggest impact has come from teaching them the “correct” way of doing things and how to implement what they are being taught in live situations. We feel that our son has shown great improvement during the winter. This organization has went above and beyond our expectations and we feel honored to be a part of it. We especially appreciate the people that have worked with our son one on one (especially Jason and Bryce) to help him with certain drills he was struggling with. The feedback they give to parents is very helpful when we are working with our child at home. Our son looks forward each and every week to his workouts and practices. He simply cannot wait to be able to do the PT training as well.
Greg Greiwe – 10u Indiana Twins Parent
We as parents knew coming in that the quality of Twins Baseball was better than where we came from. We were impressed with what we read on their website and were excited about our son getting an opportunity to be a part of it.
Honestly we were a bit concerned about the cost, but after looking into costs of weekly winter stuff, pitching, hitting and fielding, Twins were much more appealing.
What’s also cool about mini camps and workouts and lessons they will work around winter sport athletes as well. We are looking forward to playing for The Twins.
Mark Pratt – 16u Indiana Twins Parent
This being the 1st yr with the Twins I was in awe of the way the program is ran. After spending 3yrs with another travel team I now see what I was paying for AND not getting. Kudos to Jason and the rest of the coaching staff for putting this program together.
Eddie Cicierko – 17u Indiana Twins Parent
Overall, I have been more than pleased with our Twins experience so far. You do exactly what you say you are going to do and make it fun for the boys. I can’t imagine there many travel baseball programs around Central Indiana that work on total player development the way the Twins do. Also, what really makes it outstanding is the personal commitment that all the coaches have to all Twins players. We feel we are part of a great organization, not just a travel baseball team.
John Legault – 2015-2016 12u Indiana Twins Parent
The Twins Player Development program is second to none. Over the two years in the Twins organization, my son has developed as a player and as an individual athlete. The performance training is an “above & beyond” component that we value. We certainly feel like we’re getting a lot for our payments to the organization.
Angie Balsley – 14u Indiana Twins Parent
We couldn’t be happier that we have had the opportunity to play for the Twins. The commitment to player development has been above our expectations. In additional physical development, I was very impressed with the commitment to mental development as well. You would be hard pressed to find any 9U team that has worked harder or put in as much time to be prepared for the season. Looking forward to the season and hopefully being able to continue developing and growing moving forward. I have recommended the Twins to several friends with travel age kids.
Louis Franzetti – 2015-2016 9u Indiana Twins Parent
Very pleased with the whole Twins baseball club. Player has made big strides in getting better on all points of the game.
Brett Gillespie – 16u Indiana Twins Parent
Very positive – more than what I anticipated and at a higher level than what I was expecting (a good thing).
Brad Owens – 10u Indiana Twins Parent
Overall I feel like the Twins have the best player development program out there. I am happy with my investment! Thank you staff and coaches.
Courtney Hall – 14u Indiana Twins Parent
My son had learned a great deal. This program by far is the best, especially on the pitching aspect. Definitely have seen a big difference.
Miranda Trimble – 14u Indiana Twins Parent
My player has grown tremendously in his confidence through these camps. I can tell his timing (while hitting) and bat speed has greatly improved. All coaches did a fantastic job coaching the kids in a positive manner with specific feedback to help each player.
Lori Risley – 9u Indiana Twins Parent
This is our first year with the organization and we have been extremely impressed. The camp sessions were very organized and provided structured technical and physical instruction. Our son has expressed to me numerous times how much he has learned and that he feels he has improved this off season. He is always in a really good mood when we pick him up so I know he is enjoying it.
Brian Beckman – 14u Indiana Twins Parent